Sunday, February 21, 2010

my get up and go got up and left

I am not having a good morning. I am tired - I stayed up too late reading. A good book, a book that helped me see some light that I needed to see, but I am tired.

Stu had hockey. They tied - not bad except it's only the 3rd time all year they haven't won. When they don't win he feels it hard - it's one thing to be riding the wave of winning but when they don't... well then he sees all the other dads in the dressing room cheering their kids up. And for some reason I just don't cut it.

Our neighbours came to the game which was not good for Julia. She had pompoms to cheer with for her and the little girl but the little girl wanted to play with another little friend. So Julia ended up left out - I feel for her but she did nothing to really be included. So she is miserable and I can't help her. I can't make friends for her. I can suggest how she can act but she doesn't want to hear it.

I am down down down in the dumps. I need to get my at together and do things, but I don't seem to be able to do anything but feel like crying. The glass is half empty for sure - and I hate when I am like this.

Onwards and upwards... does it have to be this difficult? I know it does and that I don't have it nearly as bad as some but I am tired today. Tired to the bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment