Thursday, March 11, 2010

Full head of steam

Grrrrrr....

So - the City camp programs opened up this morning and as I had agreed with the Jackass I went on to register for certain things.

Only after I had did I see the email from his sister saying that she was surprised to know that he had discussed dates with me since he has not called her.

Which is relevant because : He's taking the kids to her house for his vacation with her.

He gave me the dates he wanted in January and has not bothered in 6+ weeks to consult her.

And I have now booked (and paid for) summer camps based on that information.

Not to mention that the credit card that I am supposed to use to pay for these expenses was refused for two of the camps. Because it's at the limit. (which is a high limit by the way).

So his $400 of wine, $250 of shoes, $232 of sports equipment, dinners out and all that fun stuff he's getting to do - meant that I had to put almost $400 on my credit card (that has a very low limit thank you, so $400 puts a sizable dent in my available credit in case of emergency).

You know, me, the one with no income at present who is not even getting the minimum in support until we have our finances sorted out and a signed separation agreement. Whereas he is living in a 2 income household where one of the income earners is a DOCTOR.

But really - I am being unreasonable.

His blatant disregard for anyone other than himself is really really REALLY getting to me today. Seriously, so I mean nothing to him, but his KIDS?? Don't they deserve better?

Okay, now I am going to try and let go of this anger because the only person it's hurting is me.



No comments:

Post a Comment